"Black Tie" is not an unfamiliar term in today’s party planning scene. So before you rent or buy a tuxedo, the first question you should ask is what do I wear when the invitation says "black tie"?
- If an invitation reads "black tie optional" or "black tie invited," you can expect a nice affair and there will be people attending in tuxedos. Your host is leaving it up to you to dress formally or not.
- If your invitation reads "black tie preferred," your host is suggesting that you dress formal and hoping you do, but you can make that decision and he won’t be offended if you don’t.
- Any invitation that has the words "black tie" requires you to dress formally.
- " White tie" requires you to dress in evening tails. White tie is the ultimate in formal dress for men.
At Classic Tuxedo, we do one thing and we do it the best (according to Boston Magazine, The Boston Phoenix and hundreds of thousands of customers), we rent and sell tuxedos from your favorite designers like Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren plus Matteo Maas, available exclusively at Classic Tuxedo. You and your guests deserve the best, so make it a Classic Occasion!
When you choose Classic Tuxedo as your events formal wear provider you will receive:
- Award winning service
- Our "Classic Fit System" insuring each customer receives a great fitting tuxedo
- On location delivery and pick up (for parties of 30 or more)
- A selection of styles from designers like our exclusive Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis , Jean Yves and more!
- Volume discount pricing
- Fresh, ready-to-wear tuxedos cleaned exclusively with Green Earth, an environmentally friendly product and process.
- And the peace of mind that you chose "Boston's Best" to care for your formal needs.
We'll Service Your:
|Corporate Party||Charity Event||Holiday Party|
|Quinceniera||Awards Ceremony||Trade Show|
Register now and have Classic Tuxedo turn your black tie event into a Classic Occasion!